2014 CVHS CHEER TRYOUT INFORMATION IMPORTANT DATES
*All further tryout information will be posted on the school website: cheerleading.cvhs.redlandsusd.net/
Attention CVHS Parents The Redlands Unified School District will be hosting Common Core Information Sessions for parents and community members, at various campuses within our District. Please see the attached flyer for dates, times, and locations.
RUSD Common Core Workshop Info (click here)
Congratulations to our 3 time CIF-SS Championship
Girls Soccer Team!!.
• ABI Parent Portal Instructions
► 2013-2014 CVHS Brochure
► School Policies / Important Dates / Schedules
► CAHSEE Resources / Practice Tests
► 2013-2014 Athletic Clearance Participation Packet.pdf
If you would like to access some practice Smarter Balanced Test sample questions, please click on the link below:
1. Click on the link above.
2. Use the pre-filled in information to log in.
3. Click Sign In.
4. Choose a grade level, and then click Yes.
5. Choose your preferred practice exam and begin.
· Feb. 12/13 Presentation 9th into 10th grade - Pick up Feb. 19/20
· Feb. 24-March 28 Presentation/Pick up 8th into 9th (Middle Schools)
· March 5/6 Presentation 10th into 11th grade - Pick up March 7
· April 2/3 Presentation 11th into 12th - Pick up April 9/10
· April 15 10th Grade Parents’ "College Night" - Tentative
FEBRUARY 2014/MARCH 2014
Lunch Menu (click here)
Online National Lunch Program (Free/Reduced Lunch) Application Link
The Mission of Citrus Valley High School is to provide ALL students an opportunity to succeed academically, grow socially, and participate fully and responsibly in their education; preparing them to become productive and responsible adults equipped to make a positive difference in our world. Students will be guided in this quest by the cornerstone of
CLASS: Character, Leadership, Attitude, Scholarship & Service.